Sunday, November 15, 2009

Refund??!!!

You can now get $15.99 back from Disney, in return for each of up to four Baby Einstein DVD's, less postage.

I'd love for everyone I know to do this, if you happen to have any unused Baby Einstein DVD's in your life. I'm tempted to go hunting for some in the thrift store/Freecycle world just so I can have the pleasure. We all need the money more than Disney does.

Here's the research that led to the Federal Trade Commission complaint that led to the offer.

The New York Times covered the refund in late October, but I missed it. I guess I have been under a rock.

I heard about it this morning on On The Media, which follows only Radio Lab in my long list of weekend radio pleasures.

Do you think I could fit any more links into this short post? Enjoy.

No comments: